Auto Trunk Paint

I need to paint the inside of my nasty trunk on my '68 Camaro. I'm looking at some Trunk Spatter Paint. It sounds easy enough but is there anything I need to know or do before diving into this project?
Thanks, Derek

Classic Industries, CARS Inc, Year One, The Eastwood Company and others are all good places to buy the spatter paint. Read and follow the preparation and application guide. Like you state, its not very hard but won't come out well unless you follow the manufacturers directions.
The hard part is preparing the surfaces correctly...whew.