Camaro T-Tops

I have noticed that some 93-02 Camaro t-tops are tinted clear glass and others are the matrix type filtered glass.
Can anyone tell me what the difference is related to? Different years?
Different interior packages? Options? I can't find it in the White Book, but then, it is a very condensed package of information.
Thanks
Tom, I noticed that also....I came to the conclusion of....Pontiac's had clear....Chevy's had the dots... ( My 95 bird has clear (bought car used) and a junk 94 Camaro had the dots...(Bought new by the guy that gave me the car)
Another note....the drip rails of the glass tops 93-97 were smaller and 98-02 were larger...(the rubber edge)
Just a thought........Stan

all 95-02 were clear, firebird and camaro, 93,94 had dot matrix tinting ;)
Brian
http://www.t-topsonline.com

message