Did you ever wonder how show cars never have any scratches on the bolt heads?

I'm still wondering? I'm not going for show quality, but neat and clean I am. I can't seem to not keep from scratching the bolt heads of my bolts when
returning them to the car.
How do you guys do it?
Regards, Scott
SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Don't tell anybody!
Put a rag on the bolt before you put the wrench or socket on it, and for impact, they make plastic lined sockets!
Refinish King

when
Don't worry I won't tell anybody!!!
Thanks Refinish King!