EVer wonder.....

.. what our problem solution success rate is, on here?

I'd guess it's higher per first visit than a trip to the shop.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I'll bet you're right! .. bamp

Reply to
bamp

No way...there is a lot of guessing going on here....At least I hope not. :) Oh wait a minute, there's probably a lot of guessing going on at the shops too. HA!

Reply to
ShoeSalesman

Yeah, but here's the point.... THERE there is usually only ONE guy 'guessing'.

Let's call this the UFIXURFORD Commune!

heh... like that, Nomen?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic