Edelbrock Victor Series #1711 Racing Fuel Pump for SBC

Edelbrock Victor Series #1711 Racing Fuel Pump for SBC
This is a slightly used #1711 Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump for a small block Chevy. It retails for $78.95 at Summit.
130 GPH. 13-14 PSI. 1/2 NPT inlet & outlet.
This was on a street rod I purchased. The racing pump's fuel pressure is too high for the car's street carburator so I replaced it with a street pump. I don't know how old it is but it was working like new (I tested the pressure) and looks fairly new.
On eBay at --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $41151778 with no reserve
Here is the street rod I removed the pump from --> http://www.racetec.cc/Tudor /
Thanks, Tim http://www.RaceTec.cc