fuel and oil system cleaners

I have a 1976 camaro with a 305. The car has only been driven twice in the last two years, I'm going to get it going again and would like to get some carb jet cleaner/fuel system cleaner, as well as an oil
system clean and what not, I am curious as to what you all think is the best cleaners out there for the money, this car needs to pass emision in missouri and all. Suggestions are appreciated.
Rislone, cannot remember the spelling, is a good oil system cleaner. Carb jets are best to be cleaned manually with carb cleaner.
-- 98 Camaro

Lucas Oils makes the best one on the market. You can buy it at Autozone for $3.99 a bottle.