journal size?

I was wondering what size was large journal and small journal for my 327. This is the original engine my 67, but the guy that I got it from said that he ran the #s and it came back as a 68 motor and I am trying
to find out what rebuild kit I need. Any help is appreciated. This is the first time that I have owned a camaro and this is also the first time that I have tried to restore anything so this is a learning experience for me. I have been disassembling everything and rebuilding and repainting. It is a hardtop and it will be Bolero red with the white bumblebee stripe and Black interior when I am finished. I acquired this car in a trade. The other guy got a pinball machine and some video arcade games.
Thanks
Matt 67 camaro
MBHaysKS wrote:

small journal engines have 2.000" rod journals, while large journal are 2.100".
--
Jim

Visit the Selectric Typewriter Museum!
Thank you