Looking for: 1980 Chevy Camaro Parts car in Ohio

If anybody knows of a 1980 Camaro sitting around, that would make a great parts car, please send me an email. snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com
Thanks
J.D. Horner
On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:14:47 GMT, "J.D. Horner"

Why not just pick and choose the parts you need through E-bay or one of the numerous parts warehouses?
J.D. Horner spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Depending on what you want, you might find some pieces and parts at different boneyards around your area...
NOI
I've checked out all the local rest homes for old autos, and the 80 camaro is a hard find. Checked Ebay as well, nothing there either. Would rather have a parts car that way I can have extras if I would need them.