Looking for Sources for 1st Generation Wiring Supplies

In particular, the 2 & 3 conductor plastic terminal connector housings that the 56 series terminals plug into. I've found some of the 1 & 2 conductor
housings at Napa and another local source but am having trouble locating the ones for: windshield wiper/washer, AC blower relay, AC resistor, temp. sending unit, and a few others. I've pretty much checked with all the Camaro/Chevy/Muslecar vendors on line with limited success. Are there other sources anyone can refer? Thanks, Joe
http://www.painlesswiring.com /
Thanks but this is one I have already tried.

I'm assuming you have already tried contacting Year One as well? http://yearone.com /

Hey it was just a quick thought ... I hate to suggest it but a Chevy dealer maybe ... the type 56 connector was made by Packard Electric Division of GM and used from 1950 -19?? so it's standard GM part used on millions of cars ... or go to junk yard grab some and clean them up ... and if you found some of the blocks at NAPA .. get the co. name from the package and contact them ... have fun <g>
If anybody sees this, I'm still looking. Thanks

http://www.waytekwire.com/packard-connectors.htm