1ST GENERATION IMPREZA

I HAVE A 1993 IMPREZA LS W/103K MILES LOVE THE CAR BUT I LACKS A FEW THINGS.LIKE DRIVING LIGHTS,SPOILER,RIMS,CD PLAYER,YOU KNOW THE COOL STUFF ALL THE OTHERS CAME WITH.SO I'M LOOKING FOR A AFTER MARKET SIGHT THAT I CAN GET THIS STUFF BUT KEEP IT LOOKING LIKE IT CAME THAT WAY. I LIVE IN CENT.IL NO JUNK YARDS HAVE ANY SUBARUS ONLY "AMERICAN MADE CARS". THANKS FOR THE HELP.

Reply to
itsa93sl1

Take a look in the 'sell/marketplace' threads at

and
. Sometimes folks have 'take-offs' when they upgrade and many of those might fit your car. Or folks are wrecking out a car or find them at junkyards and share the info. And don't forget about ebay.

oh - take the caps lock off, please.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan