Used part sources???

Hi group,

Does anyone have any sources they use for used parts other than 6th Planet??

Just curious.

Jack

Reply to
JacktheCat Turkey

I looked in the yellow pages and found several listings for 'auto parts, used', 'auto recyclers' and 'auto wreckers'. Was looking for an engine to eventually put my vOYager back on the road.

has a category for 'automobile parts & supplies/ used & rebuilt Wholesale'

Other than that, try

or
Hope this helps, Oppie

Reply to
Oppie

There are lots of parts dealers on eBay.

Reply to
jogle

If you can manage the time, I found that the local junkyard is the absolute best. I have 5 in town to choose from, the one I prefer is so clean I can't believe my eyes. If doing it yourself isnt your idea of fun, try Google, I have found lots of used and replacement parts online. Ebay is a good place too.

marx404

Reply to
marx404