REQ: Plugs, Wires, Clutch recommendation TIA '01 Z/28

I have an '01 Z/28 coming up on 50K mi.
Noticed it running a little rough, lately. Not anything severe, but just enough to notice. Was thinking of changing out the plugs (and wires' as long as I'm there).
Would appreciate any input as far as what everyone's used and liked. I figure I'll have them in there another 3 years (40-50k mi.), so price isn't necessarily an issue.
Also, any suggestions on getting at that last plug would be helpful.
I'll be changing out the clutch in a few months, too. Debating on OEM replacement, or slight upgrade-aftermarket.
Most of my "fun" driving is mountains and canyons, so a light to light clutch isn't needed.
Thanks, to all that respond.
'FlynBrian'
'01 Z/28 K-N Air Filter SLP Airbox SLP Smooth Bellows SLP Strut Tower Brace 50 Series Delta Flowmaster