1997 S10 4.3L Check Engine Light & Cruise Control

My pick up truck has 38,000 miles on it and I bought it about 4 months ago. Check Engine Light comes on when it is cold or rains. The check engine light thing just started happening. The Cruise Control doesn't work and I don't see any fuses out. This has been out since I bought the truck. Does anyone know what might be my problems? Thanks,

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry