Broken rear axle

Hi guys !

I have to change my left rear axle because I've broken it this morning. I've found two parts on the Tellico web site. one with an IFS, the other one w/o. Is there someone to explain to me the difference as I don't know which one to order ! I have a 92' K1500 Suburban 8.5" axle. Thanks in advance for your help ! Best regards Phil

Reply to
Phil

Just a guess here phil but IFS means to me "Independent Front Suspension" as opposed to live axle.Since you are replaceing a rear axle this would not be what you want. Brian O.

Reply to
Brian Orion