compass mirror

My 96 Chev C3500 Silverado has the compass mirror but I noticed that when I turn on the key to start the trucks all elements light up (normal key on light check) and there are all the digits for a temp display as well, just like in my wife's 99 Tahoe. Is it possible to convert this mirror to a compass/temp display without too much cost or effort?

Thanks for any help and advice on this subject.

George

Reply to
George