Rearview mirror compass

I've got a 2000 Disco, and my rearview mirror compass reading is stuck on "C." Any ideas what is causing this, and/or if there's anything I can do to fix?

Many thanks.

Reply to
fringerb

I guess you are driving about rather than stationary. "C" is the calibrate mode driving slowly

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:35:30 -0700, "fringerb" enlightened us thusly:

"C"? doesn't have "A" the opposite side does it? :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Reply to
fringerb

Owners Handbook...

Sorry, I keep forgetting this is not a uk.* group, I should have spotted your From:. The rain and howling gale has stopped so I've nipped out to get the book, unfortunately it doesn't give the zones for the Americas at all, everywhere else mind. Same for my RAVE disc. B-(

Reply to
Dave Liquorice