Duramax Piston-to-Bore Clearance

Looking for information on the Piston-to-Bore clearance of the 6.6L Duramax. This is information that should be in the shop manual (if I had access to one). Need to know the clearance spec. and if there is more than one piston grade. Thx.

If available I'd also like to know the bore and piston diameter tolerances.

Reply to
Perses

gmtech

2006MY (although I'd gladly take whatever model year you have info on)

Thanks.

Reply to
Perses

Reply to