seat replacement

Has anyone here ever replaced the bench seat in a 1999 Silverado with Chevy Bucket seats? I am looking for a more comfortable seat, however I am not impressed with the online selection of seats. I would rather have a stock chevy bucket seat. I cannot get any help from my local dealer.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
TiredMamaCat

Junkyard

most big ones have new vehicles (i.e. 99-up chevies/GMCs)

good luck

Reply to
Trailblazer