Subframe connectors

Interested in subframe connectors for 2000 Chevy S-10 4-cyl. pickup truck... ext. cab. Any recommendations? TIA.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Subframe connectors for a vehicle with a full frame, thats a new one to me.

Reply to
Tim Long

lol... ok, well what would you folks recommend for helping stiffen the chassis? thx.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

You could always box in the frame.

Reply to
Tim Long

Reply to
Mike Levy

Awesome. I'll tell him about the polyurethane bushings. Any recommendations on stiffer sway bars? I don't think he'd mind too much getting into stuff that requires welding. I appreciate ya, Mike Levy.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset