Winch Bumper or Other Mount

I recently was given an 8000 pound Warn Winch for my 4x4. An 07 2500HD Crew Cab. I have been looking for a good way to mount it that will be effective when I need it, look decent, and not cost a ton of money. Eventually I would like to put on the big Warn winch bumper, but I just do not have the cash to buy it right now. Not even from the Ebay traders. I just spent my extra cash on a good compressor (not a cheap one), wagon jack, and a few other get unstuck tools to throw in behind the seat.

I was thinking of making some kind of mount for it, and cutting a hole in the current stock bumper, and just bolting the roller assembly over the hole. You guys have any other ideas that might be better?

Yeah, I know. I should post this in the 4x4 group. I'll post it there next.

Reply to
Bob La Londe