1998 Town&Country Headlights

I recently purchased a 1998 Town & Country minivan that has automatic headlights. The problem is, the lights do not come on as soon as (darkness level) I think they should. So, I would like to know where the photocell is that controls the lights so that maybe I can put something dark over it to make the lights come on sooner. Any other solutions to this problem would also be appreciated!

Thanks!

-Scott

Reply to
Scott Ehardt

jdoe

Wish I had that problem. I'm trying to figure out why mine never turn off! (97 LHS) Just replaced the sensor in the middle of the dash to no avail. Maybe whoever helps you on this can shed some light on my problem also. Good luck,

Reply to
Bones