Town and country

I know it's not a truck but people here seem to be helpful

I drove my wifes 99 town and country today and I noticed the sound of water sloshing around when I stopped. Noticed the carpet is wet where the firewall and floor meet. Pulled the plate up under the door and I could see water down in the rail under the door.

How can that fill up with water and if it happens a lot why doesn't it drain out. Is there a drain plug someplace? I didn't look yet because my drive way is wet from the rain.

Willy

Reply to
Willy Wanka