2003/2004 Charger ?

Hi all, Last week I wrote Santa in this newsgroup a letter, after seeing the 2003 GTO, asking for a 2003/2004 Dodge Charger. Now, I can't find any information about that on DC sites, but when reading a bit more about the new GTO I found this:

"How about competition [for the 2003 GTO] from other vehicle makes? The other "new car" competition, as perceived by GM: Acura CL 3.2, BMW 3 Series, Infiniti G35, Chrysler Crossfire, Mazda RX8, Nissan 350Z, Ford Mustang GT Premium/Cobra, Dodge Charger."

Seems like GM expects DC to release a new charger. Martin

Reply to
Martin Boer