'93 Grand Voyager 3.0L coolant drain plugs

Simple question, are there any? I went to drain the coolant on my 3.0L the other day and I'll be damned if I could spot any drain plugs on the block. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place. *shrug*

Reply to
SBlackfoot

There are none, if you want to do a complete drain just remove the lower radiator hose. There is also a pet-c*ck on the radiator

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

Thanks. The petcock hasn't worked in years. It'll turn but won't pull out very far and the last thing I want to do is snap it. If the lower rad hose is the best I can do then I guess that'll have to do.

Reply to
SBlackfoot