98 Grand Voyager condensate drain and w/s washer

Got a washer that won't work, but the rear washer works. Is the pump motor prone to failure? Is there another fuse somewhere? Is there a spot that normally plugs up? Got a sloshing sound when rounding corners, and fear that I've got water in the core in the dash. A/C blows cold, but I think there is water in there. Carpet hasn't been wet that I can find. Can't find a drain anywhere, but think there should be. Can anybody tell me where to find a drain hose? Thanks

Reply to
Byron Clinkingbeard

Can you hear the front pump hum (ignition on - not running) when some one presses the spray pump to run? (pump or blockage check) I actually had one of my hose connections just come apart. The pump was running and just spraying washer fluid into the engine compartment. (need a second person to help on this one). If it seems OK, take the connections apart one by one and see if any fluid comes out at any point.

Reply to
Mike