Adding insult to injury!!

Chrysler is having a block party in Cleveland. I got an invite to it today, $95 per car. A couple weeks I posted in this group about my PT Crusier AM radio reception going south. The cover of the invite is designed to look like a radio. It reads.................CHRYSLER OWNERS WON'T FIND A BETTER RECEPTION. Ouch!

Reply to
TomKan

That Chrysler Block party drops in attendence year after year due to those entrance fees. I know people that have been to each one and are refusing to go to future ones due to the cost and what little content there is. Too bad Chrysler obviously doesn't see how they have ruined what started out as a blast. Originally it was just for PT Cruisers. They've now combined it with their "Road Show" and has turned it into a milk toast marketing-attempt event.

Reply to
CopperTop