CD Error

The CD Player just displays "ERR..." on our 96 LHS.

Can it be repaired or does the whole radio/CD unit need replacing?

Thanks,

Ron

Reply to
RGantz1

jdoe

Reply to
mic canic

Mine does this when I try to play a homewritten burned CD-R in it. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Steve

Reply to
Steve m...

Reply to
Mike Behnke

I am getting the error with commercially produced CDs as well as homemade CDs. It is happening on all CDs.

Reply to
RGantz1