Chrysler Cirrus

My girlfriends car broke down the other day, its a 1995 chrysler cirrus. She was driving on the highway and it just died. When i tried to start it it sounded like it was trying but it just wouldn't turn over. Got any ideas to what it could be?

-- Message posted using

information at

Bucky29

Define "wouldn't turn over" (hint: Choose one (1) Starter spins engine, but engine will not run on its own, (2) Starter does not spin engine).

Bill Putney