1995 cirrus wont start

I have a 1995 chrysler cirrus it was hit lightly in the left front and had some sheet meatle damage and the air bags went off i have repaired the sheet metal but when I tried to start it with a new battery all the windows buzzers and everything works but when I turn the key nothing happens is there a reset switch on this car?

Reply to
labguy6100

Maybe one of the fusible links shorted out and then blew?

Reply to
Bob Shuman

I would suggest checking the connections and relays located in that area. I believe that is where the fuel pump relay is located too.

One of my co-workers hit a deer a few years ago with his van. The fender was repaired and re-painted, but he continues to experience intermittent electrical system problems that he has been unable to resolve. Very frustrating, needless to say.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
kmatheson