Help with Dodge Neon Pulling/Losing Power when IDLE!!

Hello, I'm the owner of a 95 Dodge Neon. SOHC Sport. When I'm driving @ IDLE speed my car pulls drastically and loses power. The engine doesn't respong unless I floor the gas pedal. I've already had the fuel system checked, injectors cleaned, spark plugs and wires replaced, EGR valve and switch replaced and it still has the same problem. Also, when this problem happens I sometimes hear a loud nock coming from somewhere in my engine. The only thing I know is bad for sure are my oxygen sensors I code zero codes in my computer according to the shop. This is an intermittent problem, drove the mechanic around with me for over 30 miles and couldn't get the car to duplicate the symtom. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!!

Reply to
Javiercillo Desde Chiquillo

Check the CV joints and half shafts on the opposite side of the pull. If it pulls right, check the left, and vise versa.

Sounds like a broken half shaft of CV jo> Hello,

Reply to
Mike Behnke