how to enable rolling auto-lock

I am looking for information regarding my 1994 Chrysler Town and Country Van. I am hoping that someone can help me without me having to purchase an entire manual that I really dont need. Somehow my van got set to auto-lock the doors when reaching a certain speed I believe. In the manual I believe it tells you how to set it back. I forget what it is called. Maybe, programmable rolling autolock or something like that. Something to do with turning the key. Anyone here that could possibly tell me how to disable/enable this feature? Thanks alot.

Reply to
Tommy

try pushing down the lock knob with the key turned in the lock?

Reply to
Punch

It's called rolling automatic lock and it should be in the owners manual. To turn it off, close all doors, ignition key in off for 20 seconds, then turn ignition key to the run position and to the off position 4 times, without turning the key to the start position then press power door lock button. repeat procedure to turn the feature back on.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt