moon roofs

my moon roof leaks sometimes when it rains and it's not from being open. I have made sure that it's totally close sometimes it leaks and other times it doesn't. Any ideas?

Reply to
whisperingmagic

Umm! Drain hole clogged, seal is damaged, Could be anything. Do you have a year and model?

Reply to
David

Check the drain to see if it's open.

Reply to
SDG

Reply to
tim bur

Same experience with my Plymouth Sundance moonroof. I just changed the rubber around the two hinges and that solved the problem. Bobby

Reply to
Bobby Villamor

sorry about that it's a 2002 pt cruiser.

Reply to
whisperingmagic