sporadic mileage gauge

Mostly in the summer my speedometer needle will jump around and then it dies. Dealer can't get car to do the same thing nor find anything that may be causing it. Help.

Reply to
whisperingmagic

Maybe because you dont give them enough information on the problem.

I wonder what kind of vehicle this is and what year it is?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

it's a 2002 PT cruiser and then just think of your speedometer moving from

0 to 120 in one second and then back to 0 and repeats doing that.
Reply to
whisperingmagic

Is your neck really sore after it does that? :)

Bill Putney