mopar atf+4

Does it really make a difference to use the mopar atf+4 when flushing trans. I have a TC 2004 w/68K miles. Flushed once at 30K with trans shop ATF +some addative. Drives fine... Time to flush again

Reply to
yappy

Absolutely necessary if you want the thing to last. If you don't plan on keeping it, just let them use whatever they want. However, any so called "shop" that would use the $.99 a quart stuff in a vehicle that specifies ATF+4 is not a place I would return to.

Good luck, Bruce

Reply to
Highcountry