ATF+4

Posted from another group AutoZone now carried Valvoline's ATF+4 synthetic ATF for $3.69/qt. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

What;'s wrong? Nobody bought it so they stopped selling it? ;-)

Reply to
GeekBoy

Nope... they just waited for me to buy 2 gallons of the stuff from my local stealership, that's all.... dangit,

Hey - anyone know how to re-seal those foil-looking factory seals on oil bottles? Just askin... :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

a little super glue and tin foil?

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

The key is unsealing them. Maybe heating will weaken the glue and using an exacto knife will enable them to be resealed.

I heard something like that at Wal-Mart...people returning whole cases of oil and later they find out used oil is in them.

Reply to
GeekBoy

Larceny by conversion.

Reply to