right rear door

I've read the messages about the cup holder and realize that some things are very important to each of us, some not so. All I want is for my 2001 Dodge Caravan Sport right rear door to open when I push that little button, either inside or on the key ring. I tried the suggestions offered to me before and it still closes when pressed to, but the opening is chancey. I'm to the point of being grateful that it at least closes.

Reply to
homersmydog

i'ts in door motor or key beacause it's like a motor that pulls trunk down..good luck..

scrapper...

Reply to
Scrapper