Vacuum check valve replacement item

I have a 92 Grand Caravan and when I step on the gas the air conditioning/movement system switches to just blowing in the defroster mode. I heard there was a new check valve to correct this problem but cab't find the original source of that information. Also where is this check valve located? Much thanks to all who respond

Reply to
Gary Watson

Leaks in the vacuum system can also cause this problem. At the age of the van, I wouldn't be suprised if your vacuum lines aren't hardened and cracks. Less than $15 investment in tubing and a couple hours under the hood may fix the problem.

Gary Wats>

--

Reply to
Mike Behnke