Berlingo cooling fans

Does anybody know how to stop my cooling fans? They are running like mads. Only way to stop them is to remove the fuse. Looked for a sensor on the radiator but cannot find any??

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Have you got the air con on as that will cause the fans to run continuously!

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Hi there,
That happened to my Partner to. There are relays mounted on the fans. You'll have to remove the front to gain access. Replace these and your fans will stop.
It took my dealer a few days before they found it...
Good luck
John
Add pictures here
‚úĖ