Citroen C1 or Aygo or Peugeot 107?

Hi, is better C1 to Toyota Aygo and to Peugeot 107?
[Sorry for my english...]
Thanks!

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I suspect CitroŽn fans in this group will tend to think the C1 has the edge ...
As all three are built in the same Toyota factory in the Czech republic, I think you should probably just get whichever one appeals to you most, or has the best dealer support near you.
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

They are all three, basically, the same car. The only differences, as far as I know, are cosmetic. As Whiskers says, go for personal appeal and/or dealer support.
Bryn
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Scriveva Bryn giovedž, 19/07/2007:

in Rome, where j live, C1 have a better price
--
CiÚ che Ť visto Ť tutta vuota falsitŗ.
Quando nella forma vedrete la non-forma

C2 is better !
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Depends upon your dealerships reputation and best price. All are the same car so why pay more than you need ? The base entry C1 is cheapest.
Gio
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

FWIW Jeremy Clarkson agrees. No point paying Toyota for the name when that's practically the only difference.
FR
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Site Timeline