Subframe Compatibility Yaris 1.3 vs Citroen C1 Peugeot 107 Toyota Aygo

Am looking for a front subframe for a 2008 Yaris 1.3 The part number for its front subframe is 512010D090

How can I find out if 3502FX, 512010H011 would fit?

eg this one: CITROEN C1 PEUGEOT 107 TOYOTA AYGO AXLE (part numbers 3502FX, 512010H011)

Several other listings** I've seen seem to suggest that 3502FX,

512010H011 is OK for the Yaris (and pictures look the same), but seller says no. I suspect they are just erring on the side of caution and going by the part numbers, but how can I confirm one way or another?

**eg, this

gives a ref of 3502 FX, 51201-0H011, 3502 CK when you search for the Yaris subframe.

I'd be grateful if anyone knows the answer.

Reply to
Elwish

I have no idea, but just to note that the C1/107/Aygo are really the same model, made in Kolin, Czech. The European Yaris is made in Valenciennes (the global Yaris is a whole lot more complicated). The Aygo has a 1.0 litre engine (1KR-FE) or 1.4 diesel, the Yaris XP90 can come with a 1.0 litre 1KR-FE but a whole range of other engines.

So my uninformed guess is that the subframe /might/ match if the Yaris has a

1.0 litre engine, but perhaps the part is different with a 1.3?

But I really have no information whether they do actually fit.

Buy the genuine part, and the aftermarket one, see if they match, and return one or other?

Theo

Reply to
Theo

I'd rather have got a new one but had to get a move on, so have just bought a used Yaris one on Ebay. It looks a bit rusty, but hopefully will outlast the rest of the car. Thanks for the interesting info.

Reply to
Elwish