citroen saxo 1.5 diesel (1996) Gearbox removal?

Could some one please let me know the best way to remove box from saxo diesel,should i drop out subframe or just remove drive shafts and ancillary cables bolts and connections and if known how long each job option should
take.
Any help would be appreciated
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Kyle ( snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Just drop the box out from below.
How long? Depends... Somebody with clue and ramp can easily do it in a day.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much like they

saxo
job
in a day.
Cough! Make that half a day surely, max?...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Jerry ( snipped-for-privacy@INVALID.INVALID) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Half a day - last time I looked - was less than a day, so what can be done in half a day can be easily done in a day...
You can fill a washer bottle up, easily, in a day.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much like they

it
be done

Well, I would sack myself if I took more than half a day, but point taken, any fool would easily to do it within the week...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

ancillary
Same as the 106, drop the box off the engine. Time depends on your facilities if you want to do it yourself. The Haynes book is quite comprehensive on this one. (Well the 106 one was).
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Thanks for the help guys,i've got it out now but diff drive spline is us (reason for removal) any good breakers you know who could have box for saxo or 106 diesel
Thanks.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ