Citroen Saxo radio wiring

Hi, I have a T reg saxo which was recently broken into and the radio and ISO connector stolen, I have a replacement radio and bought an ISO connector but the new wires are different colours to the old ones and I don't know what matches up to what. Can anyone please tell me what each of the wires in the saxo are for what, then I should be able to match them up!

Reply to
zed

go onto

im sure you will find the answer on there

Reply to
Kirky