Citroen Visa 11 RE oil

Can somebody tell me where I can find the opening to put oil in. I don't have the manual and can't find the lid with te right symbol.
the car is a Citroen Visa 11 RE.
Thanks in advance for you're reply.
regards Erwin
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
bericht

The engine is rotated 135 degrees backwards, so look on the backside (close to the windscreen) for the oil filler cap is. There are 2 hoses for bleeding the carter connected on this filler cap.
Good luck.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ