Citroen XM - how to set timing ??

I have a 1991 Citroen XM 2,1d i was changin a fuel pump and my timing got mesd up thera are some markings on some of the weels, but I don't have a servising
book, and no idea how to set it Please help me out
--
- - - -

Grzechu Majeski
‚úĖ

at home that will probably tell you. E-Maill me to remind me (address is valid).
Chris Green

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

With the 93 version, start the engine and stand stil. Then you should be able to set the clock.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at

Just realized how stupid my reply was, sorry.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at

Add pictures here