Citroen XM - how to set timing ??

I have a 1991 Citroen XM 2,1d i was changin a fuel pump and my timing got mesd up thera are some markings on some of the weels, but I don't have a servising book, and no idea how to set it Please help me out

Reply to
GRZEGORZ

I don't know the answer off the top of my head but I have some manuals at home that will probably tell you. E-Maill me to remind me (address is valid).

usenet

Message i.d.:, by author GRZEGORZ aka inspired me,

With the 93 version, start the engine and stand stil. Then you should be able to set the clock.

Reply to
2Rowdy

You peg up the flywheel at top dead & bolt up cam & injection pulleys.

You can also remove the pump leaving the pulley & belt in place, but care must be taken when realigning the key way in the injection pump sprocket.

I have a timing belt manual, if you would like me to email you a scan of these pages, let me know.

regards...

Reply to
Reboot

Message i.d.:, by author 2Rowdy aka inspired me,

Just realized how stupid my reply was, sorry.

Reply to
2Rowdy