cruise control

Hi there
I have just got a xsara picasso with cruise control. I do not have a clue how it works. The car is a 1.6hdi manual.
If anyone can tell me how to operate the cruise control I would be most
grateful.
Cheers Allan
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Gretings from Norfolk
I have a xsara picasso with cruise control, and the handbook is fairly explicit as to its operation.
If you like to send me your Email addressI can copy the relevant data from my handbook tomorrow
-- Richard.
"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated" Poul Anderson
Add pictures here
‚úĖ