Driving me mad!!

Am I the only person in the group who thinks that
"gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :"
is incredibly silly ? Why not just reply normally?
It's almost as bad as people whose written communications are in phone text message style, and people who use "wiv" instead of "with" and "cus" instead of "because".
God help the English language !!!
Having got that off my chest now - am just off to check if I still have a spare wheel on my Berlingo!

It's a harmless foible, I think.
snip
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

I rly dun agrE w U, cuz itz a lot quicker w txt spk thN writiN it out n full.
rofl
Ian ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Why reply "normally"? What *IS* "normally"?
Erm, Ian, you don't actually think I type that every time, do you? It's set up in my client. Would you *really* prefer everybody's attribution line read "xxx wrote"...?
pls dont upset A ... most of his happy gurglings are very helpful and he clearly knows what he's gurgling about ...
live 'n' let live huh ...
Dr D

drd ( snipped-for-privacy@CITYZOO.COM) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Heh. Takes a lot more'n that to upset me... Skin like a rhino.
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were

Eeuw
--
Malc

Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Cos it is intended as being silly?

She is speaks Hebrew, but don't tell the Italians.

Don't. Nobody want's a Berlingo spare these days.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at

Top-posting and multiple exclamation marks are other signs of a deranged mind. ;-)
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no
Citron C4 1.6i Coup -05

Apart, of course, from somebody with a Blingo who's had their spare nicked...
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

Insurance?
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Newsgroups Are used to spread virusses.

No point.
Even if you ignore the 100-200+ excess, it's no way worth losing your no claims for.
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

You need experience to know that. After two or three tires you get to pay your car's worth a year on insurance. Insurance people should warn someone that makes a claim.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at
gurgled happily, sounding much like

Ian ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The C3 HDi is meant to be an excellent combination - don't get hung up on the engine size - remember that the facelift C5 has a 1.6 90/110HDi instead of the 2.0 90/110.
Can't necessarily agree with you on the taste of the XTR, though...