peugeot 206 indicator driving me mad

The indicator on my 1998 peugeot 206 comes on whenever it feels like it soon as i knock it off it comes back on within a few seconds seems my complete drive is dominated by flicking off the indicator can any diagnose this or give me any help :cry:

Reply to
binz

Common fault is the actual indicator switch..But get it diagnosed correctly to be 100 % regards mark

Reply to
markmtbanks via CarKB.com

you could always snap the stalk off in anger like i did,or the easiest option is go on ebay and for arond £30 get a new stalk.its only 4 hexy screwes and two plugs,about 10 mins work best of luc

"binz" wrote

Reply to
bertie

thanks for your advice ive found quite a few stalks on ebay going to give it a try :

"bertie" wrote

Reply to
binz