New injectors?

All,
I have a '99 2.0 HDi Xantia Est with 125,000 miles on the clock.
I have recently noticed the tick over is quite lumpy and the back of the car is covered in oily residue from the exhaust I presume.
Does a car of this many miles need a new set of injectors by now? Any other thoughts /suggestions gratefully rcvd.
Cheers
Steve
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Check that oily residue very carefully and if there's even a hint of green about it you're on your way to a nasty hydraulic leak - if you're lucky it may be a low pressure one but if not stand by to lose steering, brakes and suspension. Cheers Colin

Add pictures here
‚úĖ