Next question: Next car.

Xantia Activa, RHD, auto, V6 in the UK ?
in black, full leather interior ?
serious enquiry. does such a vehicle exist and how many are there in the UK ? guide price ?

. wrote:

IIRC we only got the 2.0 turbo, if you want a V6 (or 2.1TD or HDI!) it'll be LHD :o(
Alan
--
Warning! - This newsgroup may contain nuts....
Mail sent to this address might get read....Eventually

Indeed. That's all Citroen built.
But you could go and wave folding at the Lowdells at BL Autos in Welwyn. They've already built at least one RHD 24v Activa.
Adrian wrote:

Hmmmm, looks in wallet, wonders how much........ :o)
Alan
--
Warning! - This newsgroup may contain nuts....
Mail sent to this address might get read....Eventually
Adrian wrote:

was that by dropping the V6 in a RHD car or converting a left hooker ?
next car has to be something special, and it's either another citroen or I may jump teh cit ship altogether and get an LPG jaguar XJ
. (-@-.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The former.
I'd be happy with a 110hp HDi Xant Estate Activa ... how obtainable would one of these be ?
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

drd ( snipped-for-privacy@CITYZOO.COM) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Same story. Enough money, and it can be built...