Picasso headlights

Can someone please tell me how to adjust the headlights on my Picasso? Haynes wonderful workshop manual suggests taking it to a Citroen dealer. I really didnt buy a manual to tell me that.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

There's an itty-bitty hole in the top of the headlamp moulding with a screw head hidden down inside it, which raises and lowers the beam. A sort of knurled wheel, turned by a similar screw but located on a plastic extension from the back of the moulding does the lateral adjustment. I'd post some snaps of them but it's dark outside....
TF
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Tony Fisk <fiskfamily wrote:

Yes, thanks very much. I found it dead easy once I knew what to look for. Job sorted.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

dealer.
screw
plastic
I'd
Haynes manuals really are going downhill these days.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ